SQI™ Leadership – Organisational Development Program
The SQI™ Leadership – Organizational Development Program is a strategic program that enhances organizational performance through leadership development. It is a multi-phase initiative that shapes the organization’s culture through alignment of shared values among its people. It includes the critical evaluation of the existing corporate vision, business structures, cultures and beliefs systems.
This program will result in greater organizational flexibility and a culture of continuous improvement. Leaders and individual employees will feel empowered to make meaningful decisions that contribute to the organization’s performance.
Organization Development Consultancy & Execution Services include:-
- Developing organisational competency profiles
- Developing competency standards to meet organisational needs
- Developing learning and development programmes
- Developing change strategies for development
- Cultural Change Action Plans
- Developing assessment plans
The following are available for viewing if you have the need to use it and you wanted to explore the suitability & feasibility of using them in your organization:-
- Organization Development (OD)Progress Report Sample
- Post OD Support Sample Report
- Post-OD Audit Report Sample
- OD Roadmap – Example
Participants will receive:
- A personalized and comprehensive Leadership Discovery Report
- A personalized and comprehensive 1st Time Consultation Report
The organization will receive:
- Consultant’s Diagnosis and Recommendation Report – Evidence of an accurate and objective assessment of the leadership dynamics developmental gaps to close and the customized development programs for each participant to address the gaps identified
- Three completed feedback forms from each participant – Evidence of participant’s buy-in before, during and after the completion of the program
- An integrated development road map with measurable progress
- Leaders, intra and inter-teams that have the ability, clarity, focus, belief and willingness to effectively manage adversity , emotions, stress and improve relationships, overcome mistrust, misunderstandings, past unpleasant experiences with each other, miscommunications, clashes in personalities and self-limiting beliefs about themselves, about others and about their current work situations
- Leaders, intra and inter-teams that have the ability, clarity, focus, belief and willingness to effectively apply the skills, techniques, tools, methods, strategies and solutions using the appropriate processes with the relevant frameworks, templates and benchmarked standards to experience new breakthroughs in their key results areas
- Consultant’s Post Intervention Report – Evidence of an accurate and objective assessment on the progress made in closing the leadership dynamics developmental gaps as identified in the Consultant’s Diagnosis and Recommendation Report
- Doing RIGHT the FIRST TIME
- Save your conventional training hours (as compared to the usual 2 full day training) and deliver more effective output supported by proof of performance improvement (Journal on Daily Progress produced by each participant)
We believe that every leader and business is different, so call us and see how we can help you customize a SQI™ Organisational Development Program.
Contact Us Today
It was a great intervention with the tool that helps us not only getting better insights about ourselves, but also enhances the understanding of group-dynamics and inter-personal relationship!
Jason Chen, Senior Vice President / MD of Cardinal Health
The SQI system is very effective in understanding what is important to build good interpersonal and team relationship. It exceeds my expectation in terms of the overall value of my experience with the SQI system assessment and the report had accurately and clearly shown my individual beliefs and emotions.
Koike San, Managing Director, Murata Electronics Singapore